Wednesday, January 9, 2008

[insert game here] Discourse

This is a rough draft of a project I'm working on. I'm trying to present all the current conversations on BioShock all in one place.

http://freemindshare.com/map/jlq29ELNOQ/

This BioShock Discourse contains a branched/interconnected presentation of the essays on this blog. I encourage everyone to check it out here for a non-linear way to read critical essays.

Look at the end of the gray panel to the right for a permanent link to my [insert game here] Discourses.

Feedback would be much appreciated.


3 comments:

Kirk Battle said...

You're not alone in this man. A lot of people and myself have been elevating the conversation at our indie webzine.

Here's an example of another guy who writes there:

http://www.popmatters.com/pm/multimedia/reviews/52232/assassins-creed/

KirbyKid said...

Very interesting read. I think I'm going to start a "Discourse" on all the writers I can find who are like us.

I feel a lot of things about game industry needs to change. Perhaps if we band together....

Anonymous said...

Excellent stuff. I agree, there is so much to critique in the games industry, and yet so much to look forward to as well.

We live in interesting times!

Keep up the great work.